Tuesday, February 19, 2019

2004 Artbox Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Wax Pack

This 2004 Artbox Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban wax pack netted me this Hagrid foil card.  It's a cool looking card in hand  I wish it had scanned better but those are the breaks.  The colors and etched design makes it a fun find.  This pack was part of a group of packs I purchased from eBay seller Bob Rewak.  He has a nice assortment of individual packs and singles.     
The fronts have full bleed photos which is great as it lets the pictures shine.  The rest of the design appeals to me as well.  It highlights the movie name and gives a short card name while not taking away from the rest of the card front.  The backs have a nice write-up and a different photo from the front.  I like these backs and they are a good compliment to the fronts.
I really like these cards.  My pull highlight was definitely the Hagrid foil card but I'll probably pick the complete set up at some point as it goes for pretty cheap online.
BREAKDOWN:
5 – Total Card
1 – Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment