Sunday, December 25, 2022

2022 Topps Holiday Mega Box

2022 Topps Holiday:  Merry Christmas!  I hope Santa Claus is good to everyone.  Perfect time to show of my holiday mega box and this Rare Mookie Betts parallel.  Seems like I always pull a Christian Yelich SP in these boxes so a Mookie was a great surprise.
I'm fine with the design this year.  The snowflakes are big enough to let you know these are holiday cards but not too gaudy.  But gaudy is okay for the holidays as well.  Fun design I look forward to each year.  Get to see Soto in his Padres uni while Altuve is all smiles after winning his second World Series.
Plenty of rookies in this box including this Francisco Morales metallic parallel.  The snowflakes on those are slightly raised.
My game used relic which I assume is part of a uniform.
No issues with my pull.  There are 200 cards in this set so getting some good players shouldn't be that tough.
Not sure why they call these mega boxes when you get the same amount of cards as a blaster.  Some love for the Missouri teams here.
My ornament card which comes one per box.
That Anthony Rizzo is my SP pull.  Note the candy cane sleeves.
Fun box of cards and perfect for the holidays.  Have a Merry Christmas.

BREAKDOWN:
100 – Total Cards
38 – RC
5 – Metallic
2 – All-Star Rookie Cup
1 – SP
1 - Rare
1 - Relic
1 - Die-Cut MLB Ornament



6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Christmas! I like the design of the 2022 Topps Holiday. I busted two boxes of it. I like the Cleveland Guardians rookie you pulled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll go in your stack! Hope you and yours also had a great Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Hope I get to see a box at my Walmart soon. Thanks for showing off the cards! Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you track one down. Thanks and Happy New Year to you!

      Delete