Thursday, December 22, 2022

Random Wax: 2020-2021 Hoops Basketball

20-21 Hoops:   I know I've been away this month.  I'll say the flu was the real deal.  Swept through our house and didn't want to go away but ready for Christmas.  Lots of great NBA this week and on Christmas day so we'll do a pack of Hoops.  Didn't really become a Garnett fan until after he retired but I do like this guy.  He was so good and combined with the cool SLAM insert this is a win and great way to start.
I always enjoy Hoops.  All three of these guys are having "bounce back" seasons in some way shape or form.  Actually picked this pack up in early 2021 and just now posting.  Always fun looking to go down memory lane.
Patrick Williams is the one player of this trio who has done well.  I think the Bulls would still like to see more from him but he has done okay.
No complaints with my pull.  Plenty of star power and a nice purple parallel of Embiid.
I really like these jersey swap cards.  Just fun moments and these are two of the brightest in the sport.  We'll end it with Dame who I love.  He's having another great year, just became the Trail Blazers all-time scorer and has Portland as the #7 seed in the West as it sits today.  I like the design on this card as well.

BREAKDOWN:
30 – Total Cards
6 – RC
1 – Jersey Swap
1 – Slam Magazine
1 – Frequent Flyers
1 – Purple Parallel



2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you had been. Hopefully you all are now on the mend. It's funny how the media is still pushing the Rona, yet, I keep hearing about people who are having serious bouts with the flu this year, and that's not being mentioned anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some who have gotten Coronavirus but the flu is what has really ran through our area. Thank you. I'm feeling better and stay well yourself.

      Delete