Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Random Wax: 2016-2017 Excalibur Basketball Pack

I liked these cards when I opened a blaster so grabbing another pack was a no brainer.  This pack of five had a nice pull with me grabbing an all-time fave in Alex English and current great Kevin Durant.  That alone makes up for the lack of inserts though you won't find those in these Dollar Tree packs.  Enes Kanter was the only notable player out of the other three I pulled.  With English and Durant I definitely call this a win for me.  
  

2 comments:

  1. Alex English was one of my faves too.. I was standing in line at a Popeye's about five years ago and a guy in front of me had an English jersey from that period (i think it was white though) the whole time I was wondering where he got it, how much he'd want for it..and if he was going to get chicken grease all over it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I don't blame you. Those era Denver Nugget uniforms (blue) are definitely of of my favorites of all-time as well.

      Delete