Monday, September 14, 2020

Save Second Base Campaign by the Collecting Cutch Blog

 

Collecting Cutch blog does a great job every year in promoting breast cancer awareness with his Save Second Base event in October.  Today he kick started the campaign with a post about Kelly Preston who died this year from breast cancer.  It's something that touches so many and it's awesome someone uses their forum to promote awareness in any way they can.  Everyone should do what they can to help those who fight this terrible disease.  

As John Travolta is her husband the question about our favorite Travolta movie came up.  That's a tough one as he has so many good ones.  Pulp Fiction, Wild Hogs, The General's Daughter, and Primary Colors come to mind quickly.  But my favorite has to be Grease.  That is a movie I can always watch and enjoy so much.  And who doesn't want to sing along?

You should already be reading the Collecting Cutch blog but if not, start and be ready for his posts in October.  He does a good job promoting the cause with ladies you may or may not know.  Thanks to him.

5 comments:

  1. As a kid, I loved watching Grease whenever it was on TV. I haven't watched it in years, but I'm sure I could easily start singing the songs like I used to. But my favorite would be hands down Pulp Fiction. That's one of my all-time favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pulp Fiction deserves to be up there. Such a great movie. Probably #2 for me though Wild Hogs is neck and neck with it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for plugging the contest and helping to spread the awareness.

    ReplyDelete