Saturday, October 5, 2024

2008 Bench Warmer Limited

 2008 Limited: Been a while since I've done a Bench Warmer post so let's do this.  This card is my favorite from the pack and a good place to start...not sure there are any bad cards to start with.  You'll notice Shay Lyn is an All-Star.  Also, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  You can find more information at the National Breast Cancer website.  
My first time seeing these, but this is one of my favorite Bench Warmer designs.  The extra muted photo in the background and the colors make it work for me.  We even get Bench Warmer Rookie Cup cards.  Sometimes we get a sport'ish vibe like Martina Andrews' card.
The backs look good and as we've seen with some other Bench Warmer designs, we see the ladies' backsides showcased as well.
There were two International inserts.  Here we have the fronts and backs.  I wish there was more color in line with what the base cards do but not a real complaint.
These are a fun diversion.  Hope you enjoyed.
BREAKDOWN:
5 – Total Cards
2 - Rookie
2 – International
1 – All-Star

No comments:

Post a Comment