Friday, October 4, 2024

X (2022)

X: This movie is a good watch for October.  It has an old school horror movie feel to it and a movie I really enjoyed.  It's set in 1979 as group of moviemakers set out to make a film at a remote farm.  Let's just say it doesn't end well but that's the premise of every horror movie right?  From the title you can see the movie they are making is of the adult variety.  The movie is a bit risqué but well worth the watch.  While she isn't the star of the film, it is notable Jenna Orgeta is in the movie and does play a prominent roll.  I really enjoyed X.  If you're looking for a horror movie, I suggest you try this one out.



2 comments:

  1. I watched that movie.... Whose crazier the old man or old lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw Ortega in a Netflix show about a serial killer. She gets around.

    ReplyDelete