Marshals: Pop and I finished season 1 and enjoyed it. It's a Yellowstone spinoff but it's not like it in many ways. Not near as much violence, cursing and romantic moments. It feels more like a classic television show, and it was aired on CBS. The show follows Kayce Dutton as he becomes a US Marshall in Montana. Since he can stay at home while working with the team, there's plenty of same issues seen in Yellowstone. But being a US Marshal, it takes on a new look with new team members while bringing back some Yellowstone veterans. The series really develops the different characters while working cases that fall their way. It's a good watch. I liked it.

Sounds interesting. I still need to watch Yellowstone and all of the different spinoffs. Right now I'm rewatching House of the Dragon. Maybe I'll start watching Yellowstone after that.
ReplyDeleteHouse of Dragons is on my list.
Delete