1990 UD: Will Clark was a great hitter averaging .303 for his 15-year career. He also batted .333 in 31 games with San Francisco, Texas and St. Louis. Clark's first hit, in his first at bat, was a home run off Nolan Ryan in 1986.
Willie McGee, a switch hitter, had more hits than Clark in his 18-year career while hitting .295 in his career. He also won an MVP and 2X batting titles. Like many I've always been a fan of this set.
In 1991, Clark would set a career high in runs batted in with 116 and would lead the league with a .536 slugging percentage.
The backs really are nice even if we don't get career stats.
1985 was Willie McGee's MVP season.
My Team Hologram insert which is too cool.
I'm a big Robin Yount fan and I'm a big Upper Deck Checklist card fan with that art. Yount was a 2X MVP who had 3,142 hits in his 20-year career.
BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
1 – Team Checklist
1 – Team Hologram
15 – Total Cards
1 – Team Checklist
1 – Team Hologram








No comments:
Post a Comment