Sunday, July 24, 2022

Hatfields & McCoys TV Series

Hatfield & McCoys:  Pop and I watched this a little over a year ago.  It was a really fun watch.  The feud itself is steeped in legend and it'd be hard to do it any justice but this was a good take on it.  I did read a book on the feud after watching this and of course the TV series takes a few liberties and to be fair it would take seasons upon seasons to flesh out all the details.  I really enjoyed Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton in their takes as the family patriarchs.  There are plenty of other really good performances as well which made this a fun watch.  I never got bored and was always wondering what would happen next.  I recommend this series to everyone.  You don't have to have a keen interest in the feud itself to enjoy.  Looks like it is streaming on Peacock (with subscription) and Amazon (have to pay).  We watched it on DVD.  

Hatfields
McCoys



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lead. Just added it to my watchlist. Not sure when I'll get around to watching it, but it's there on the back burner waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got so many I need to watch I get it but definitely worth adding to the list.

      Delete