Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Stranger Things Season 4 (NO SPOILERS)

 

Stranger Things Season 4: I really enjoy Stranger Things and I did enjoy this season.  Not quite there with season one but right there with season 3.  All your favorite characters are back and a few more sprinkled in for good measure.  And some of those new faces will be favorites of yours after you're done watching.  If you've seen the previous seasons, you'll enjoy this one.  It is the most intense and I've had a few folks I know say the same thing when talking about it.  I won't give anything away so I'll keep it short.  We learned a lot in season four and we know where it's going in season five.  And that last episode...phew.  Stranger Things is a fun watch from the beginning of season one and highly suggest the series to everyone.
As always there is plenty of craziness.  That's a big part of the fun.
You'll love Eddie!

8 comments:

  1. My family and I enjoyed it a lot. My only real nit-pick was the Vol. 1 "cliffhanger" and how inconsequential it ended up being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't argue about the cliffhanger. Glad you liked it as well.

      Delete
  2. Stranger Things 4 was fantastic! And Eddie is hella cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It had it's moments, but overall I didn't love Season 4. Just had trouble getting into it and staying engaged. There were some cool parts, like Max's run-in up the hill and Eddie's solo. But the rest and the story for me didn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't be a hit with everyone. Hopefully season five will hit the mark for you.

      Delete