Saturday, April 1, 2023

Random Wax: 2021 Slam Attax (3 Packs)

2021 Slam Attax:  WrestleMania is tonight so lets look at some wrestling cards.  These fun game cards were UK exclusives that I bought two years ago.  Finally getting around to these three packs.  Kick it off with WWE legend Roman Reigns
I like all the color, photos and design.  I'll never learn to play the game but who cares.  These are cool and to me work well with the wrestling persoonias.
Plenty of inserts or subsets here.  Thank You Taker and Breakout Stars.  There are also Tag Teams in the set. I've seen shows with The Undertaker after he retired and really enjoyed seeing him out of persona and learning more about his career.
I like these belt cards.  Nothing special about them but it is all about the belt, right?
Pay Per View Booster, Legends and Raw Heroes cards.  I like the PPV Boosters.
My understanding is this show is based on one of the wrestlers and his involvement with The Fiend.  We'll end it with another Pay Per View Booster.  Fun cards and a great way to help enjoy one of the funnest days in wrestling.

BREAKDOWN:
36 – Total Cards
3 – PPV Booster
3 – Championship
1 – Legends
1 – 100 Club
1 – NXT Heroes
1 – Raw Heroes
1 – Breakout Stars
1 – Thank You Taker
1 – Firefly Funhouse Puppets



No comments:

Post a Comment