Monday, July 10, 2023

The Flash Movie (No Spoilers)

 I enjoyed The Flash.  I actually saw this the week it was released with the younger grandson.  It had a good story, fun characters and was just enjoyable.  I know it's considered a flop already but I'm not sure why people didn't give it a chance.  Maybe the recent history of DC movies, maybe Ezra Miller blowback.  I don't know but it was good.  I liked the actors and of course it was fun to see old and new characters alike.  I thought maybe with time I might think differently but I still think it was good.   Interested to see what others think.  This one has me stumped.



4 comments:

  1. Had no idea this movie was considered a flop. I'm still looking forward to watching it when it lands on Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flop is mainly about whether or not it brings money in the theaters, nit the quality of the movie. One of my coworkers is a huge comic book movie guy but he wasn't gonna see it in the theaters because of Ezra. He (and I) are opting to see it in Max (I think the whole streaming option is also messing with how much movies make in the theater).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Streaming complicates everything.

      Delete