Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Mimban Stormtrooper 6 Inch Star Wars The Black Series Figure

Star Wars Black Series:  I've had this guy ready to go for some time and I'm finally getting around to posting him.  The Mimban Stormtrooper is familiar thanks to the movie Solo: A Star Wars Movie.  The figure is pretty cool as we get a really dirty looking stormtrooper who looks like he has been in the thick of things.
I guess my photos should have been taken on a day where it was overcast but I didn't put much thought in to it.
  This stormtroooper comes with a cape.  Wookiepedia will tell you they were waterproof to assist while walking through the swamps of Mimban.  
This figure was a Wal-Mart exclusive but wasn't that hard to find when they came out.  I really don't know why this guy had the same pose in every photo.  Fail on my part.
The figure while not all that different from other stormtroopers is an easy one to take out and not worry about it getting dirty.  Who'd know if he did?
There is your Mimban Stormtrooper.  I won't say he is a favorite of my collection but I can definitely see him ending up in more photos where I don't have to worry about him getting messed up.  I'll probably look at picking up a few more to make a squad or make the photos a bit more interesting.

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't get any better than a pre-muddied Storm Trooper ;) He's killin' It with that *MEH* pose lol!Great figure ,man! If I ever get a 6 Inch Star Wars figure ,It will definitely be Darth Vader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like. I'm not the imaginative but I usually do better than this. I do like the meh...probably what many stormtroopers really felt. I think the Darth Maul is my favorite figure so far but you can never go wrong with Vader.

      Delete
  2. Dude. That's one sweet looking figure... and Kenner, Hasbro, or whoever currently produces SW figures should hire you as their photographer. Those are some fantastic posed photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I work cheap too...just saying. I'll send Hasbro my info...

      Delete