Monday, September 4, 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

GOTG3:  Finally got around to watching this one.  It was really good.  I don't care for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 so I was in no hurry to watch this one.  This is one is straight forward and fun which it should be.  This centers around their life post Avengers movies and the loss of Gamora.  After one of their team is attacked they launch into action to save them.  I enjoyed the movie and it works.  The characters are pretty true to who we know them as.  The storyline is solid.  Good stuff.



 

3 comments:

  1. I liked it a lot. It was a great way to cap off the trilogy, and that ending fight scene was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fight really was good. Many people point out how good that fight was.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the movie as well. I think they were trying too hard at times by having all those jokes, but maybe Gunn was trying to balance out the darker material?

    ReplyDelete