Sunday, September 10, 2023

Patrick Mahomes Tin (Prizm, Donruss Optic, Select)

 Full slate of NFL games today.  Doesn't get much better than that.  These NFL tins showed up on the shelves last week.  I shouldn't buy these things but I get sucked in.  I picked up a Mahomes whom I really like so here I am...
These come with four packs of cards each having four or five cards each.  This 2022 Prizm pack had a great pull with retired greats as well as A-Aron.  How Rodgers does in New York is one of the big storylines of the 2023 season.
The 2022 Select Draft Picks cards are my favorite.  They don't have that generic silver or white borders.
I'm not a fan of 2021 Donruss so these 2021 Donruss Optic cards don't do much for me.  I do like the Elite Series Rookies insert of Josh Palmer.  
I do like the look of these 2022 Donruss Optic cards.  Much better design.
Some of the remaining cards.  I really like that Stefon Diggs card.  Prizm and Optic really aren't my thing but I did enjoy this tin and the cards.  An impulse buy for sure.

BREAKDOWN:
Patrick Mahomes Tin
17 – Total Cards
2022 Prizm
4 – Total Cards
3 – Retired Greats
1 – Green Prizm Parallel
2022 Select Draft Picks
5 – Total Cards
2 – RC
1 – En Fuego
1 – Retired Great
2021 Donruss Optic
4 – Total Cards
1 – Elite Series Rookies
2022 Donruss Optic
4 – Total Cards
1 – Rated Rookie



4 comments:

  1. Well, if you like Mahomes the tin should be worth something.

    Anyway, the A-Rod wins it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy with it. Something else to display. I also have a buddy who's a Chief's fan so it may end up going to him and I'd be okay with that.

      Delete
  2. Very cool. I'd pick up one of these tins. As for Rodgers... sad his season ended so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does stink. I'm not a big fan but I really wanted to see what he and the Jets could do.

      Delete