Sunday, January 21, 2024

Random Wax: 2021 Playoff Football

2021 Playoff:  Playoffs are in full swing and I'll show off this pack I purchased a few years ago and never posted.  Joe Burrow isn't in the playoffs but he's been in the playoffs a lot having already started a Super Bowl in his four-year career.  

TJ Watt is the only one of these three still on the same team as Russell Wilson and Davante Adams have moved on to Denver and La Vegas, respectively.  Can't wait to see where Russell Wilson ends up.  He had a really good year.  Maybe he stays in Denver but that has been a weird ride for him.
DeVonta Smith and Chubba Hubbard are both key stars on their teams.
Culpepper is a guy it's easy to forget about but he had some great seasons with the Vikings.
Love the retired greats in this set.
Julio's time in Tennessee is largely forgettable and he is currently a Philadelphia Eagle.
Really good pack of cards.  I like this design and my pull, veteran and rookie, was a good one.  
BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
6 – RC
3 – Green Parallel
3 – Retired Greats
2 – Behind the Numbers
1 – Blue Parallel



10 comments:

  1. Interesting playoffs so far. Thanks for showing off the cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has. Some good matchups next week. Would like to see Detroit get but I'm also rooting for McCaffrey.

      Delete
  2. I know there's no chance it'll happen... but I've been secretly hoping Russell returns to the Seahawks. Smith was awesome for them last season... and was solid this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like that team is in flux with Carroll leaving. Be interesting to see where they go moving forward.

      Delete
  3. Voting for DeVonta.
    I like how they made the names easy to read. Black text on a white background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many times they make it harder than it needs to be. I like it simple and easy sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Of course, I like the TJ Watt card. But great looking cards overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought these two years ago. I'll have to see if I still have it around.

      Delete