Sunday, November 15, 2020

2004 Topps Fan Favorites Football

2004 Topps All-Time Favorites: This pack was part of an eBay purchase earlier this year.  It was really fun though it includes some players you might not be expecting.  We get different retro designs which keeps it interesting and entertaining.  

This set has plenty of variety and great players.  This set only includes 85 cards but it still is a nice find.
Again a few of these guys are those we have heard of but might not expect in a set like this.
The backs give us more retro goodness.  Small packs but I really enjoyed it.  I'll probably start picking off singles of some of these guys or maybe lots.  We'll see.  And who didn't like the "Mark Brothers" in Miami.



BREAKDOWN:
6 - Total Cards 


 

8 comments:

  1. These are some nice yet different looking cards. It is great to see a Dwight Stone card for the Steelers. Usually you see other members of the Steelers of his era.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's part of the fun seeing these guys you'd never expect to see on new cardboard.

      Delete
  2. Love the Marks Brothers! That Dolphins offense was fun to watch. I loved Marino and I'm kinda surprised I didn't end up being a Dolphins fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dolphins would be an easy team to like with Dan Marino and the Marks Brothers. Like everyone else I really wish he had gotten a ring in his career.

      Delete
  3. Mark "Super" Duper! I was also a Marino guy and Clayton ended up on the Packers for a bit, but I remember both Marks fairly well. The borders are fun for sure (except the Giants one is kinda plain) and I had no idea Tittle's first name was Yelvington.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember Clayton on the Packers. First time I've ever seen Tittle's real name too. Fun seeing things like that.

      Delete
  4. Wow, I'd somehow never seen these, but what a fun set! These are too cool, if I ever see a pack I'll snatch it up after seeing this break. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete