Sunday, November 1, 2020

2020 Absolute Blaster with Tua Relic

 2020 Absolute Football:  Managed to find this blaster and some packs locally.  I'll show off my blaster today and the packs over time.  This has similarities to the basketball design which I liked and I like it here as well.  I think I've pulled more Bradys than I feel I have but I'll kick this off with Tom Terrific anyway.  
I like the look of these and the football laces on the borders is a cool look in my opinion.  I will say the names were tough to read and I had to hold the cards at an angle.  I like the backs as well.  The front photo is covered in a team color and it looks pretty cool at times as with this OBJ card.  The backs are another win.
Absolute is about the rookies.  Over half of this blaster was devoted to the youngsters.  The RC cards are pretty nice and I had a really nice pull even without pulling a Joe Burrow.  
Because everyone needs some maize and blue in their day. 
My relic from this box was a great pull.  He'll get his first NFL start this week and I know folks are excited to see what he can do.
Hard to see but that AJ Green is a green parallel.  Not a ton of inserts found in these so if that is your thing just know going in.  Those darker colors did not scan well on that Julio Jones insert.
A nice retired great appearance.  I like that Russell Wilson photo on his Red Zone insert.  This was a fun box.  A design I like and a good pull makes for a nice box.  That being said the packs I opened weren't that kind.  I'll post those packs over time but I opened three packs (20 cards) and they were all a bit disappointing.  Not to scare anyone off but wanted to share my experience.

BREAKDOWN: 

64 – Total Cards
34 – RC
3 – Green Parallel
1 – Red Zone
1 – Star Gazing
1 – Retired Great
1 – Introductions
1 – Unsung Heroes
1 – Mystery Parallel
1 – Fantasy Flashback





  

6 comments: