Thursday, September 9, 2021

Random Wax: 2020 Donruss Elite Football

2020 Donruss Elite Football:  The NFL kicks off tonight so let's look at some cards that include Tom Terrific of the World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  I love both Brady and Mahomes so the Super Bowl was so hard to watch.  But I love that Brady, at his age, leaves the Patriots and wins it all in his first year with another team.  This guy didn't need to add to his legacy but wow this was an amazing way to start the second chapter of his career.
Pulled the Bosa Brothers and a Dalvin Cook.  Plenty of defensive stars here.  I enjoy watching Dalvin Cook.  Anytime I can see running backs do well in the league I like it.
Nice Dual Threats insert featuring Kyler Murray.  That Swagger is a multi-swatch relic.  Nice pull. 
Another defensive stalwart in Watt.  Rooke Davis-Gaither played 16 games for the Bengals starting two while grabbing two interceptions.  Tyreek Hill had another outstanding season for the AFC Champion Chiefs and pulled in 15 touchdown passes. 
I like the spellbound inserts and I know collectors enjoy grabbing them to spell out a players name.  Probably some cool displays with all the cards as well.   This pack is a good way to start the season.  Here's to hoping my fantasy team starts off just as well.  



5 comments:

  1. As a Steelers fan, I like the Watt card, and as an Ohio State fan, I like the cards of the Bosa brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like the Spellbound cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would definitely be fun to collect a complete name.

      Delete
    2. Yeah... those Spellbound inserts are pretty cool.

      Delete