Thursday, March 17, 2022

2021-2022 Hoops Winter Edition Blaster with Relic

 2021-2022 Hoops; These hit the shelves last week so it seems appropriate to show one off today since it is a holiday.  Yes St. Patrick's Day is today.  Hope you are wearing some green.  We'll kick it off with Dame who is out the rest of this season thanks to injuries.  Hoping he can be his great self again next year and maybe the Blazers can build something around him this offseason.

These are billed as winter but the snowflakes are hard to make out.  Same issue they had last year.  I said it then.  They don't have to go all Topps Holiday cards but do better.  I want to know these are winter cards.  You could easily miss that on some cards if you aren't paying attention.
There are some cards where the snowflakes stand out and the RC cards are one where it is very apparent.
Plenty of rookie love in the inserts including this Cam Thomas Rookie Sweater relic.  He's averaging a respectable nine points per game for the Nets.
Lights Camera Action inserts are always appreciated.

Plenty to show off in this box and zero complaints about my pull.
Love those Slam magazine inserts.
This was a fun find.  I have another blaster I'll show off sometime in the future.  Still bummed Sabonis got traded to the Kings.  Since we get the Pacer games here I got to see him quite a bit.  Enjoy St.Patty's Day!

BREAKDOWN:
88 – Total Cards
22 – RC
2 – Skyview
2 – Purple Parallel
2 – Frequent Flyers
2 – Lights Camera Action
1 – Slam 
1 – Arriving Now
1 – Class of 2021
1 – Rookie Sweater Relic


7 comments:

  1. The relic card is so busy I missed it the first time!

    You did well with rookies though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That card is busy but I do give them props for giving it a holiday vibe.

      Delete
  2. These are some nice looking cards; I may have to try to find some myself. As a Duke fan, I have to say my favorite is the Jayspn Tatum card, but it is because of that jersey. Awesome threads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tatus is having a great year this year and I love watching him play.

      Delete
  3. I'll keep to the regular Hoops as well. These don't do much for me but I do assume the winter/holiday cards have shorter print runs which would help those who look to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowflakes could have been more noticeable...almost like dust on the scanner haha. Thanks for showing off the cards!

    ReplyDelete