Sunday, March 13, 2022

Random Wax: 2020 Topps WWE Chrome

 2020 Chrome WWE:  I'm not a shiny card guy but this is a design I like.  The backgrounds are a big part of that.  They aren't just a big silver background but have depth and color.  There's a look there.  We'll kick off this pack with my favorite wrestler, Alexa Bliss.  She's fun, kicks @ss, and has some great cards.
Pretty cool Brock Lesnar card.  Pretty sure he was about to kick someone's butt.
Wrestling cards lend themselves to good photography and there are plenty in this set.
I think this is a great photo of Asuka.
Love that disgusted look on Shayna's face.
This photo almost doesn't look like it is from an actual match but of course it is.
Fun pack of cards.  Good design and photos.  Kane!  Kane was a part of one WWE's Most Wanted Treasures episodes which was really fun to watch.  Well worth it as are the other episodes as well.


BREAKDOWN:
12 – Total Cards
1 – Shocking Wins


6 comments:

  1. Nice Asuka. Hope she returns to the ring soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big Chrome fan either, but I like this design too. Not sure I'll buy them, but will keep an eye out to trade for some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing off the cards!

    ReplyDelete