Saturday, March 12, 2022

The Batman (No Spoilers)

Saw The Batman last night.   Wow it is crazy good!  It's not like any Batman movie we've ever seen before but that is a good thing.  I'm not banging on the previous Batman movies but saying this was one is so good in a different way.  All the actors did really well.  The story and characters kept me invested throughout and and the three hour run time wasn't an issue.  Go see the movie.  It was so fun on the big screen.  My adult son and daughters have seen it as well and all loved it.  I want to say this one tops The Dark Knight but I'm not sure yet if it is too soon to make that call.  Again this isn't like any Batman movie you've seen before but you'll be happy it isn't.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching it. Although it probably won't happen until it's on HBO/Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't too bad of the scene in the trailer where Batman is just walking though machine gun fire (shouldn't he be stealthily dodging it?), but I'm pleased at the positive reaction to the final product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you didn't care for it. I'm sure you aren't the only one. It is way different than anything we've seen before.

      Delete