Friday, January 6, 2023

2022 Topps Stadium Club Blaster

2022 Topps Stadium Club:  I was really happy to find blasters at Wal-Mart last week.  Barely found these last year after I lucked into a small pack of 2021 Stadium Club at a Walgreens.  This is always a nice brand with really nice photography.  We'll kick this one off with a great looking Mark McGwire card.  I feel we've seen this photo before (maybe I'm wrong) but I really like it so I'm good.
A pretty good design this year.  I like the inclusion of the team logo a lot.  That George Springer is a red parallel.  Sean Murphy, who was traded for by the Braves, signed an extension with the team last week.
Can't like any Yankee but this is a cool photo from the Field of Dreams game.
Youngsters.
A few inserts in this set.  I like this one.  I'm curious if the others from this look as nice.
A chrome parallel, Team of the Future insert and a Triumvirates which is die cut and along the lines of Chrome.
Sepia parallel.

Some horizontal goodness.

Retired greats are one of the reasons I enjoy this set.  Fun seeing these guys in a set of this caliber.  Would have normally started off this post with Robin Yount, a favorite of mine, but the photo didn't click with me.
A couple of Atlanta Braves greats to end it all.  Love Chipper and the fact that he was a lifelong Brave.  Master Photos are oversized and come one per blaster. Doesn't do anything for me but it is Ronald Acuna so it has that going for it.  I'll share my other blaster later this year.


BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
9 – Retired Greats
7 – RC
3 – Red Parallel
1 - Triumvirates
1 – Power Zone
1 – Sepia Parallel
1 – Master Photo
1 – Chrome Parallel
1 – Team of the Future
1 – Black & White Parallel


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing these. That Judge is great - I need to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards. Never see any around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they went quick here. Hope you can find a box soon.

      Delete
  3. Didn't get Judge in my blaster, unfortunately. That's a great card. Thanks for showing them off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can find one through a pull or elsewhere. It's a nice card.

      Delete
  4. Great assortment of cards! I am kicking myself for not picking up a blaster or two of Stadium Club when I saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a Yankee fan... but that Judge is my favorite SC card of 2022.

    ReplyDelete