Sunday, January 15, 2023

Buffalo Bills vs Miami Dolphins - Wild Card Weekend

 

The Bills play a depleted Miami Dolphins team today who is down to their third string quarterback.  But don't take anything for granted.  San Francisco is playing great with Mr. Irrelevant at QB and we saw what happened to the Chargers last night.  Yes I think Buffalo wins but I wouldn't say I'm confident. I'll be out of town with family and won't be able to see the game but I'm hoping for a win today.  Buffalo is too good to lose.

6 comments:

  1. Bills should roll pretty easy. I'm a Bengals fan feeling a but nervous about Baltimore. Hoping for an epic showdown with Bills next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cincy took care of business. Like Buffalo it wasn't easy though. Next week will be tough. Bengals worry me a lot. Hope for a great game!

      Delete
  2. Didn't watch the game, but was surprised it was so close. Just in case you haven't looked at the score, I won't spoil it for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was close and too close. Can't hurt yourselves in the playoffs and they almost couldn't overcome their mistakes. Will need to be on top of their game next week for sure against Cincy.

      Delete
  3. That game should not have been as close as it was. The Bills better step things up if they want to have a deep run..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree. Mistakes in the playoffs can be killers. They were a bit lucky. If Miami had had Tua it could have been much different.

      Delete