Thursday, March 16, 2023

2021-2022 Chronicles Draft Picks Basketball

21-22 Chronicles Draft Picks:  I found these scans on my computer but no breakdown for them.  Still, they seem appropriate for today with the first round of March Madness kicking off.  Suggs is so-so for Orlando.  They have lots of young talent and he'll need to step up his game to stick out.
I enjoy the variety of Chronicles and did pick up a few blaster of the standard 21-22 Chronicles basketball as well which I've posted.  Jalen green is a star for the struggling Rockets while Barnes has done well in Toronto.
Franz Wagner has done well in Orlando.  I'm a Michigan guy but I'll admit how well he's done in the NBA has been a pleasant surprise for me.  Panini did a good job on this throwback Hoops design.
I like the look of these Luminance cards.
Davion Mitchell plays behind De'Aaron Fox with Kings and hasn't really shined yet.
These Rated Rookies aren't bad.  Suggs is the highlight here.  The design is okay with me.

I really enjoy seeing those Razorback unis and can say that about many of the college uniforms here.  Fun cards and good luck with your brackets!  

2 comments:

  1. Everyone's brackets got blowed up real good after that first day haha. Thanks for showing off the cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't they though? That's the fun of it. I know I'm loving it. Easy to say since I have no dog in the fight this year.

      Delete