Sunday, July 26, 2020

1991 Fleer Football

 1991 Fleer Football: This pack was part of an Amazon football pack lot purchase I did earlier this year.  This set is one of those I've never cared for.  The blank background, blah design, and lack of team logo just make this one not much fun to look at in my book.  I'm sure someone out there loves it...just not me.  Boomer Esiason was easily the highlight for me in this pack.
 The backs are actually a bright spot.  Colorful, team helmet, good stats and another photo.  Good stuff.  Injuries derailed Bobby Humphrey's career while Ickey, a solid running back for Cincy, will always be known for the Ickey Shuffle
 So not the most fun pack for me but it is definitely fun going down memory lane with some of these players.  

BREAKDOWN:
14 – Total Cards

4 comments:

  1. Yeah... not the greatest football card product of all-time. But a pack break is a pack break ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tough set to look at no doubt. But some nostalgia there for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have fun looking back at these players.

      Delete