Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Random Wax: 2019 Contenders Football

 2019 Contenders Football:  Another pack of this set which I like.  I still see packs of these available in stores.  I like seeing retired greats in these sets.  While Aikman was not nice to my Bills in their two Super Bowl match ups he is still a good place to start with this pack.  
 I think this is one of the Contender brand's better designs.  As a reminder the Section/Row/Seat are the players weight/height/jersey number.
 I like the designs on both of these inserts.
 Murphy started 16 games for the Cards last year while Isabella had only 9 receptions in 15 games.  A fun little pack with good pull.  

BREAKDOWN:
22 – Total Cards
1 – Retired Great
1 – MVP Contenders
1 – Green Parallel
1 – Round Numbers
1 – Legendary Contenders
1 – Rookie of the Year Contenders

2 comments:

  1. That Round Numbers insert looks like it was supposed to be signed by both guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but sadly that isn't something they did with this set.

      Delete