Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Random Wax: 2019-2020 Absolute Memorabilia Basketball (5 Dollar Tree Packs)

2019-2020 Absolute Basketball:  Some more of these I bought back when basketball cards weren't priced like gold.  These Dollar Tree exclusive Absolute cards are a design I like.  They are also home to exclusive yellow rookie parallels.  Grabbed a Lillard for the first time in this format so that was great.
 My pull contained major star power.  Not long and we'll see these guys playing for real.
 I didn't hit it big in the rookie department though Culver has been solid as a rookie.  I pulled a Zion in my first crack at these but still haven't gotten a Morant.  Doubtful these will ever be found in the wild again but I'd definitely open more of these.  The design and checklist has me hooked. 

BREAKDOWN:
25 – Total Cards
11 – RC
5 - Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Yellow Parallel

6 comments:

  1. I found a few of these in the wild over the winter. I like the yellow parallels a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a fun brand. So glad I was able to pick them up when I did.

      Delete
  2. Gotta imagine being a Dollar Tree exclusive has made these a hot commodity among collectors... especially with the solid looking rookie cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd think so. Already tough to find and not everyone ventures in to Dollar Trees. Didn't seem to be something everyone knew about either.

      Delete
  3. I wish our Dollar Tree stores still had cards. It's been a few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours used to have a better selection but I have to admit they don't keep many, if any, cards in stock nowadays. I got luck with these.

      Delete