Saturday, July 25, 2020

Random Wax: 2017 Topps WWE Women’s Division Blaster

 2017 Women's Division:  I really like the Women's Division cards so when I saw this at Dave & Adams I quickly added it to my cart back in May.  It was for the normal cost of a blaster.  Alexa Bliss is my favorite lady wrestler right now and this is a pose she likes.  I do too.  I'll mostly let the cards do the talking here but for me it's really hard to pass these up when I see them.  
 Each blaster comes with a relic.  This one is #/199.  
 I think the ladies really shine in this set.  WWE has so many good stars which makes Topps' job easy.
 Charlotte Flair always has a nice presence in the Women's Division sets.


 Great photos throughout.  More action shots would always be on my want list but they do have some good ones and plenty of in ring photos. 
 I really like that WWE Legends are a part of these sets.

 I really enjoy these blasters.  Plenty of variety and fun.  I'm seriously considering a hobby box for this year's set.  I doubt I'll get one but man I want to pull the trigger.  

BREAKDOWN:
81 – Total Cards
40 – Roster
  -- 11 – RAW
  -- 11 – Legends
  -- 10 – NXT
  -- 7 – SmackDown Live
  -- 1 – WWE
40 – Matches and Moments
1 – Mat Relics

4 comments:

  1. Nice pair of Asukas. She's really the only current wrestler I'll check in with every now and then. Well... her and Kairi. Although I have been looking for a cheap on-card autograph of Bayley for my hometown collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find that Bailey autu. She's fun and that hometown connection is cool.

      Delete
  2. The Women's Division sets have been really well done the last few years, this blaster is a good example. Nice!

    ReplyDelete