Sunday, July 19, 2020

Ben's Cards and Collectibles Multiple Sports Breaks

 Ben's Cards and Collectibles Box Breaks:  If you haven't checked out Ben's box breaks please do so.  The prices are reasonable, he has a good variety of all four sports, and allows stacking.  With 2017-2018 Panini's Status Basketball breaks you won't get a ton of cards but you have a shot at some good cards.  I grabbed Atlanta and Portland in this break and nailed it with this Damian Lillard blue parallel #/199.  Sweet card.  No way I can show off all the cards Ben shipped out but this post will show off some of my favorites.

The 2017-2018 Donruss Basketball break allowed me to grab Atlanta, Golden State and the Spurs.  Atlanta didn't yield much but that wasn't a good team but the Warriors allowed me to get favorite Steph Curry while the Spurs yielded favorite current player Kawhi Leonard in spades.  

This press proof All Clear For Takeoff Kevin Durant was a great pull from the break.
A couple of football breaks gave me some of the Falcons greats.  Warrick Dunn is a PC guy for me as well.
I'm a casual hockey guy following the Flames and Bruins.  This was my first hockey box break and it was of 2019-2020 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Hockey. I really like the photos on these.  

 And of course there were baseball cards.  I was able to snag both the Braves and Red Sox for a 2020 Topps Series 1 break and these are a few of the highlights.  
 2018 Donruss baseball again netted me Braves and Red Sox pulls.  That Jackie Bradley Jr. and Mookie Betts are both name parallels.  Have to love the Xander Bogaerts photo as well.
 No idea what parallel the Benintendi is on the left.  The Mookie DK is a blank back parallel and then another name parallel for Benintendi.
 Just some great Braves pulls. 
These are favorites of mine and I really like that photo on the Tom Glavine card. So much fun in these breaks.  Make sure you check out Ben's breaks and thanks to him for doing such a great job with these.  Ben has also started up Ben's Cards and Collectibles BST Group which is another fun group that he just launched.  

4 comments:

  1. I don't usually buy into group breaks, but if I landed teams like Golden State and San Antonio, I'd probably reconsider. The Bruins, Braves, and Red Sox aren't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timing is everything. I missed out on Portland most of the time including the Donruss break. Warriors and Kawhi Spurs were a great consolation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered buying into breaks earlier this month but now I'm broke lol.

    The Curry, KD, and Devers cards are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went kind of crazy with low end breaks and now I'm pretty much in the same boat. LOL

      Delete