Sunday, January 31, 2021

2020 NFL Stickers (3 Packs)

2020 NFL Stickers:  I don't grab a lot of stickers but they are fun and harken back to when I was a kid.  I'd use my lunch money at Circle K to buy more for my sticker album whether that was football or baseball.  Favorite players would go on school notebooks.  This Jones and the Adams at the end are trading cards added to the packs.  Nice inclusion.
I forgot I had these laying around.  I picked them up sometime last year.  The design is pretty good.  I like the large team logo.  There are 563 stickers and 100 cards in this set.  Should be something for everyone.
There is some variety which always helps. These are London, foil and Rookie stickers.  I think I had a pretty decent pull though all the Falcons really help skew that for me.

I love cards and photos from the actual championship games.  This one isn't the most exciting but I'll still take it.  Found these at Dollar tree and I think mine still has some all this time later.

Overall I liked these.  They'll probably end up on some box of cards somewhere.  But oh the memories.  I really did love them as a kid.  

BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
3 – Trading Cards
3 – Animated
1 – Foil
1 – Rookie
1 – London
1 – Super Bowl





6 comments:

  1. Loved collecting the Topps Stickers from the early 80's. Thought about buying an album and a box of stickers a few times and reliving my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing. I'm hoping the grandsons will get into sports and it's something I can do with them.

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see that Panini is still adding foil stickers to their sets, those were always my favorites as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Those had a special place on my trapper keeper.

      Delete
  3. These are cool, especially the Davante Adams sticker. I'd buy or trade for more Panini stickers if I had a way to store them. I do have a small cardboard box that fits my 1988 Panini dupes perfectly - but they're not always the same size from year to year :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The different size does make it tough to keep these around. Stll fun though.

      Delete