Sunday, March 21, 2021

2020 Topps Finest WWE

 2020 Topps Finest WWE: I'm not a shiny card guy but it seems I keep coming back to them in the WWE world.  This is my first look at these cards which I found in the wild yesterday.  I'll kick it off with this Liv Morgan refractor.  Saying it is a refractor in this case means it has some pink added to it.  Liv Morgan is someone I've always been tempted to PC but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.  
The backgrounds on these have plenty of color compared to many other shiny offerings with plenty of wavy colorful lines.  All that color goes well with this group as they already have plenty of color going on with their outfits.
The horizontal cards look just as good. The color on those background lines are a bit more muted in person.  The scanner really makes them stand out.  I actually didn't know they were dotted lines as opposed to solid lines until I saw these scanned.  Old man eyes I guess.

The rookies are shown off as well.  When I saw the Adam Cole card I thought Richard Rawlings of the Gas Monkey Garage had made an appearance.

I like this photo.  I know it's part of his act but it is different and fits well.  Fun pack and it's always enjoyable finding something you haven't seen before in stores.  We'll end it with The Miz who is really popular right now and is someone some of us remember watching on The Real World back in the day.

BREAKDOWN:
12 – Total Cards
2 – RC
1 – Debuts
1 – Refractor

4 comments:

  1. Not a huge fan of the waves, but really like some of the photos like Bayley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waves are a bit different. Better than a plain background for me. I do like the Bayley photo too.

      Delete
  2. Looks like I'll have to search for a refractor of Asuka the next time I'm browsing COMC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it won't take long for them to hit COMC.

      Delete