Friday, March 12, 2021

Mail Day: Trade with All Cardinals All the Time

 Ray from All Cardinals All the Time reached out for a trade after reading my post of a 2020 Topps blaster.  He threw up a post about some of the cards that went his way and it's always fun seeing those.  I was excited knowing this Chipper Jones patch was headed my way.  I liked the look of this insert but the odds of grabbing one in the wild was pretty low.  He also sent more Chipper which is always a good thing.

  

I'm not a Cardinals guy but there are some Redbirds I do like to include Ozzie, Mac, and Vince.  All three were so much fun to watch play.  




I'm really enjoying all these cards but that USA Baseball rookie card is the highlight.  Such an iconic card.  So many of these have great photos but the Fleer art is one I've always liked as well.  


Lucky for me Ray's son is an Altuve fan so he had some extras running around.  The Astros deserve all the grief they've gotten the last few years but I'm still a big fan of Jose Altuve.  Thank you so much to Ray for reaching out and for the great cards.  He really went above and beyond with these cards.  
And these guys...

8 comments:

  1. 1993 Pacific is such an underrated set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I don't think I had any in hand before now but I like it too.

      Delete
  2. Panini's Triple Play is such an unde... no, I'm kidding, but that patch is really attractive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL said no one ever right? That patch is cool for sure.

      Delete
  3. You are most welcome. Hope we can trade again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again thanks for you generosity. Great cards and lots of fun.

      Delete