Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween-Horror-Spooky Movies Watched This October

I love this time of the year.  October is a busy watching time with it being MLB playoffs, NFL, NBA and spooky movie season.  I don't get to watch as many as I'd like but it's always fun to watch favorites and movies I hadn't seen before.  Here's my list of movies I watched this month appropriate for the Halloween season.  Movies marked with an "*" are movies I watched for the first time.

Dracula (Classic Universal Monsters)
Terrifier*
Wolf Man 
(Classic Universal Monsters)
Frankenstein 
(Classic Universal Monsters)
The Town that Dreaded Sundown (2014)*
Haunted Mansion (2023)*
The Town that Dreaded Sundown (1976)*
The Brotherhood of the Wolf
13 Ghosts
My Bloody Valentine (2009)


4 comments:

  1. I'm not a scary movie guy but I get to see many of them at work. But even though we're no longer in October I'll be subjected to them haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy them and October is a favorite time of the year for me.

      Delete