Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It

The Conjuring 3:  I'm a fan of The Conjuring franchise.  The first two are really good with the original movie being one of my all-time favorite horror movies.  This one doesn't quite live up to those but it is good.  This one centers around the Warren's helping a young man in using demonic possession in defense in murder.  This one feels a bit different than the past movies which centered on families who deal with demons terrorizing them in their home.  This one starts with the exorcism of a young boy and then to a young man who kills but was he possessed?  While it is different from what we are used to in the franchise it is a good watch.

6 comments:

  1. Don't think I've watched any of The Conjuring movies. Looks like they're on Max though, so maybe I'll check them out at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my co-workers is huge into the "Conjuring Universe" so I've seen it at work once. She didn't like it was much as the first two. I thought it was an interesting angle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting she wasn't as into the first one. That's usually the one folks like the most.

      Delete
    2. Oh she is big into the first 2 Conjurings. She wasn't a fan of this third one. Sorry for the confusion.

      Delete