Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Random Wax: 2020 Topps Gallery

2020 Topps Gallery:  Topps Gallery is always fun. Never quite know what you'll get art wise but that's part of the charm.  This is a sharp looking card of Vlad Guerrero Jr. who had a monster season in his breakout year - .311/.401/48 HR
My pull from this pack wasn't the best overall and I didn't pull any retired greats.  I don't always know the player's faces so I'm not sure how accurate it is.  Other things like features might stick out one way or another.
Bought this pack in late 2020 actually but finally getting around to posting.  I'm pretty indifferent on most of art in this pack
For a single pack this was pretty good with Vlad making it a hit for me.  The Bieber card is also a good pull.

BREAKDOWN:
12 – Total Cards
5 – RC
2 – Wood Parallel
1 – Gallery Heritage




2 comments:

  1. Not a fan of the concept, but I'll buy a sample pack for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to do that too with designs or brands I'm not a fan of. Sometimes I'm surprised. Sometimes.

      Delete