Friday, July 19, 2024

Baseball Card Highlights from Affordable Breaks Stack

I received a large stack of baseball cards from Affordable Breaks.  Colby does a great job at keeping the breaks affordable and fun.  We'll kick off this stack with Jason Varitek.  A career Red Sox, he's a favorite of mine from those teams that finally brought this generation of Boston fans a World Series Championship.  This 2023 Stadium Club red parallel is a great looking card and photo from winning the '04 World Series.
I'll show off highlights from my stack.  I always get the Red Sox if available as well as other teams who may have players I collect.  Tim Wakefield is a favorite all-time Boston Red Sox so it's always great to get cards of his.  RIP
Not sure how I snagged this one but always happy to get a Ryno card.
I like Big Leage Baseball.
Who doesn't love the photos Stadium Club gives us?  I'm pretty sure I had that championship shirt back in the day.
I'm a Kirby Puckett guy so I don't hesitate to pick the Twins when given the chance of pulling him.  I like the angle of that last photo.  Something different.
He also does breaks of new products from time to time.  I'm a Tatis Jr. and Jose Altuve guy so San Diego and Houston are grabbed at times.
I'm a fan of some of the Angels from this timeframe and I really like the unis from that era.  Great look on Chili Davis' face.


I liked these A's teams with Rickey, Stewart and Eck particular favorites of mine.
Maddux and Clemens?  Win!
Upper Deck showing they can think outside of the box for photos as well.  I like the Ted Willams picture.
Some Topps Archives which is a favorite brand of mine.  That Yoshida is a two-sided card with Ichiro on the back.

I always enjoy getting these stacks in the mail.  This is only a very small sampling but lots of fun.



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same. Just received another stack in the mail.

      Delete
  2. I haven't done one of Colby's breaks in a long time..I should fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 1994 Leaf Limited Rickey is a cool looking card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rickey makes anything look good. But yes that's a nice card.

      Delete