Sunday, July 14, 2024

Random Wax: 2023 Donruss Football

 2023 Donruss:  We'll kick off this pack with A-Aron in his Jets uni which he wore for such a short time.  We're all curious if the Rodgers-Jets marriage will work.  It stunk that he was injured for basically the entire 2023 season.
The design on this Donruss offering is okay but won't' go down as a favorite of mine.  I look forward to seeing what Derrick Henry will do in Baltimore this season.  He led the league in rushing attempts for the fourth time in his career last year.
The backs aren't exciting but okay.  I like the back of the Legend Series though one line of stats would have really helped.  I was gifted this eight-card pack for Christmas.
For a small pack I think I did well.  Luke Kuechly is a favorite of mine, so he was a fun pull.
BREAKDOWN:
8 – Total Cards
1 – Rated Rookie
1 – Legends Series




3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of seeing full career stats on the back of cards. Not sure why Panini doesn't do this very often. Actually... have they ever done it?

    ReplyDelete