Sunday, August 4, 2024

2011 Score Football Value Pack

2011 Score:  Picked this up on eBay last week.  About the price of a blaster and the number of cards is probably average for what some blasters deliver.  An interesting photo pick for A-Aron but I like it.  Like most I'm very curious how he and the Jets do this season.
I'm a big fan of NFL helmets on card fronts so a big plus there.  But there is so much wasted space on the front of these cards.  Panini did well with the photos but all the unused space is overwhelming.

Great Von Miller and AJ Green pulls. Pouncey also had a good career being selected to four Pro Bowls.  I like the Hot Rookies insert.
I like all three of these photos.  Again I'm happy with the pictures for the most part.
The backs are nice.  Lots of color.  Team logo.  Multiple years of stats.  I'm happy.
Donovan McNabb went 5-8 with the Redskins before ending his career in Minnesota the next season.
I really like the In the Zone insert.  The Complete Players and Millenium Men inserts are a bit dull.  Complete Players suffers from dead space at the top while Men could use more color.
Some linebacker love before I end it with Larry Fitzgerald, one of my all-time favorites.  Easy to forget those were the Bills uniforms.

BREAKDOWN:
52 – Total Cards
8 – Rookie
1 – In the Zone
1 – Hot Rookies
1 – Millenium Men
1 – Complete Players
1 – Cold Zone Parallel





6 comments:

  1. McNabb played in Washington and Minnesota? Nice piece of football trivia there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always weird seeing guys in a different team's unis.

      Delete
  2. Great looking cards! My favorite is the Big Ben card, but I also like the Matt Ryan and Larry Fitzgerald cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Pittsburgh uni is not a pretty one. LOL

      Delete
  3. Voting for Tebow, because of the irony.

    ReplyDelete