Friday, August 9, 2024

Random Wax: 2022 Topps Stadium Club Blaster

2022 Stadium Club: I'm an Eric Davis fan so these are always fun to pull.  My second Davis pull from 2022 Stadium Club. 
Bogaerts is no longer a Red Sox but I still appreciate him for the great seasons he gave Boston. Fun photo and the photography is what we come to enjoy with Stadium Club.
Really good Bo Bichette photo.  He's struggling this season and there were even some rumors he could be traded.  Sean Murphy is with the Braves now while JD Martinez is now a Met.
Bobby Witt Jr. is killing it this season and will be in contention for MVP.  He also came close to winning the home run derby this year.
Team of the Future inserts seem out of place with that design.  Stadium Club is a basic design and those are not.  The Triumvirates Die-Cut is the same.
Nice photo allowing us to see Clayton Kershaw all stretched out during his delivery.
Love the retired greats in this set.  That Joe Carter is a Red Parallel.
I don't really appreciate these but Mookie is always a good pull.
Feels like Stadium Club could do inserts more in line with the product design.  Again, this one goes away from that though I do like the look.
Great timing on the photo.
Another guy having a great year.
The Ivan Castillo is a Sepia Parallel.  Sepia parallels don't do much for me.  I do love Dave Stewart and this photo.  Fun box of cards.
BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
6 – RC
3 – Red Parallel
2 – Power Zone
1 – Master Photo
1 – Sepia Parallel
1 – Team of the Future
1 - Triumverates Die-Cut
1 – Black & White Parallel


 

 

8 comments:

  1. A. Congratulations on pulling the Witt rookie. I love that he's leading the league in batting average.

    B. Lots of great images... especially the multiple exposure one of Stewart. It'd be cool to get that card signed... and have him add his nickname to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to him sign it. I agree that would be too cool.

      Delete
  2. The Devers, Stewart, and Bichette cards are really neat. TSC loves Bo - his Rc is an instant classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stadium Club is always great for the photography. I like the Bo Bichette base and Francisco Lindor insert. Are either available for trade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindor will go in your stack. Let me see if I have a duplicate Bo.

      Delete