Tuesday, May 18, 2021

2019-2020 NBA Stickers

2019-2020 NBA Stickers: More of the different stickers I've had laying around for some time.  These packs contain one card and five stickers.  We've seen stickers go this route in recent years.  This is a sticker and a great one to pull.  Lillard is maybe my favorite player in the NBA right now and of course a Trail Blazer.  Just need Portland to make a deep run in the playoffs this year but they still play a little uneven at times.  Fingers crossed.
Some of the variety amongst the stickers include Season Highlights and Caricatures.  Variety always helps and I like both of these.
The Toronto sticker just doesn't look right without the other half of it.  The base design on these is good.  Not great but definitely something I like. The Matisse Thybulle below is not a sticker but a card.  Fun pack and I always enjoy picking up some stickers when I get the chance.  


 BREAKDOWN:
6 – Total Stickers/Card
1 – Card
1 - Caricature
1 – Season Highlight
1 – Raptors Championship


2 comments:

  1. Pulling half of a logo really takes me back to the old Panini albums. I bet that looks very cool completed and in the album.

    Lillard is one of my faves as well and I really want to see him win a title in Portland. But I'm worried they'll never get over the hump. And the west is such a beast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't agree more about half a logo. The West is a beast and it'll be a grind for whoever wins it. As constructed it seems like a stretch but I have to have hope. Mostly that they catch some luck with their match ups and can just stay hot shooting.

      Delete