Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Mail Day: Trade #2 with J's Sports Cards


 Another great trade with J's Sports Cards from Twitter.  This is my second trade with him this month.  I received some BoSox and Braves for which I couldn't be happier.  We'll kick it off with this Chris Sale Blue Sparkle parallel which is exclusive to Wal-Mart mega boxes. Nice looking card.  
This design really works for me though when I look back on the original 1952 cards I am definitely "meh" about them. 
Dalbec's average has suffered this year but he still has some pop.  Hoping he can get that up and be a good all around hitter for the Red Sox.
A nice career stats variation and another Dalbec.
Tanner Houck is still very young and only has 27 major league innings.
Nice Diamond King while that Vazquez is a high number SP.  Another great batch of cards from J's Sports cards.  You can see our first trade from earlier this month here.  I'll end it with the reigning National League MVP and my favorite card of the lot.



4 comments:

  1. I really need some of the blue sparkle Heritage. They are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. I didn't even know they existed until I received this one.

      Delete
  2. That Devers card makes it looks like he's throwing a baseball for the very first time.

    ReplyDelete