Sunday, May 23, 2021

Random Wax: 2019 Playoff Football Blaster

2019 Playoff Football: This is a brand I like and opened quite of bit of it since it came out.  This pack was probably bought in 2019 or early 2020 when there were still some cards lingering from the previous year on shelves.  The good ole days...  We'll kick this off with a Hall of Famer from years past.  Nice photo on that card.
We'll kick it off with some inserts.  Derrick Henry is such a beast.  I love watching him play.  Myles Garrett is an anchor on the Cleveland Brown defense.
Who didn't like the Patriots Stanley Morgan back in the day?  His son has struggled but I still enjoy seeing that name.  Not sure where Richard Sherman will land this year and Aaron Donald is still a stud.
I love the retired legends included in this set.  It's a pretty good list and I love pulling these guys.  When I scanned that Deshaun Watson I had no idea the turmoil that would surround him today.  Fun box of cards and a good set.

BREAKDOWN:
56 – Total Cards
17 – Retired Greats
8 – RC
2 – Star Gazing
2 – Rookie Wave
1 – Kickoff Parallel
1 – Thunder & Lightning
1 – 2nd Down Parallel #/49
1 – Panini Points (600)



 

2 comments:

  1. I busted a lot of this product to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A favorite of mine and I'd never hesitate picking more up.

      Delete