Tuesday, February 8, 2022

1977 Donruss Saturday Night Fever

Saturday Night Fever:  I always wanted to like Saturday Night Fever more than I actually did.  I was eight when SNF was released which probably played into that.  Still it was a movie that many enjoyed and why not.  It had one of hottest stars at the time, disco, and fashion that wouldn't quit.
The design wasn't bad.  A large logo but there is still plenty of room for the photo.  
The pack only had six cards but it was still fun.  Fan or not the nostalgia of seeing the cards and going down memory lane is all the enjoyment I need.  

BREAKDOWN:
6 - Total Cards

7 comments:

  1. Never seen the movie, but grew up hearing the songs... which is weird because I remember my brothers having Disco Sucks stickers plastered on their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't but hear disco in my head when I see these cards or the movie photos.

      Delete
  2. Wish there's be more movie tie-in cards around these days, thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't agree more. I think of so many movies and think where are the cards!?

      Delete
  3. Me and my younger brother really liked this movie when we were younger. I don't know how he feels about it these days, but I'm not overly fond of it anymore. The soundtrack is still really great though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely dated but the music never gets old.

      Delete
  4. It really is a Donruss design. No argument here.

    ReplyDelete