Tuesday, February 22, 2022

McFarlane Dr. Fate Action Figure

 McFarlane Dr. Fate: I enjoy action figures and Dr. Fate has always been a guy whose look I've liked.  When the figure came out I grabbed one for the grandsons.  Got some quick picks before he became too used to photograph.  Looking back these might not have been some of the greatest photos I've taken.
I'm not an expert on his character's background but I always like him in the JSA comics which I read when Geoff Johns was the writer.  Really good read.  Just recently we got a look at his character in the DC teaser trailer which surprised me in a good way.  He'll be played by Pierce Bronan.  Black Adam was a part of that JSA comic run so I'm glad JSA will have some part in the movie.
The figure really does look good in hand.  McFarlane's line of seven inch figures is really good.  DC was smart to go with them.   That blue and gold works well.  Like the helmet and armor too.  I know this was pretty quick but just wanted to show this guy off.






5 comments:

  1. The final photo with the stained glass window if fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wish I had taken a few more with the window.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's not. Seems like it would be something they would do. Maybe if they do a Black Adam version of this they'll do one since Pierce Brosnan is starring as the character.

      Delete