Friday, February 4, 2022

Random Wax: 2020 Topps Update Baseball

2020 Topps Update: Didn't enjoy not having an actual All-Star Game in 2020 but I do love how Topps pivoted to photos from past all-star games and homerun derbys.  Ichiro and this classic look gets the top spot from this pack.
More all-star game fun.
Turkey Red isn't my thing but can't argue with any of these guys.  

Great looking card.  Man that swing right?  I picked this pack up in January 2021 and I'm just now getting around to showing it off.  I never get tired of these and all the all-star fun.


BREAKDOWN:
34 – Total Cards
9 – All-Star Game
5 – Homerun Derby
4 – Active Leaders
2 - RC
2 – Turkey Red
1 – Turkey Red Chrome
1 - 1985 Topps Baseball 35th Anniversary




2 comments:

  1. I miss watching Ichiro step into the batter's box and do his routine.

    ReplyDelete