Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Random Wax: 2020-2021 Hoops Basketball

2020-2021 Hoops Basketball:  Some great basketball playoffs this year.  This guy feels like a one man band in Dallas.  You have to think that if he ever gets some real help around him maybe they can make a deep run in the playoffs.  Not saying I'm giving up on this team as constructed but it seems like a stretch to see them get past the Suns.
Pretty good pull in this pack.  Giannis is having another great post season while Harris and the 76ers are in a dogfight with the Heat in their series.
Seven RC cards in this pack.
The top two from the 2019 draft.  I'm not a Zion guy but would like to see him back on the court and proving me wrong.  Ja is a beast.  I hope his injury from the weekend isn't that bad.  The series with the Warriors has been fun to watch.  These jersey swap inserts are pretty cool.
Good pack of cards and we'll finish it off with this Steph Curry Slam insert.  Love the Slam cards.  

BREAKDOWN:
30 – Total Cards
7 – RC
1 – Jersey Swap
1 – Class of 2020
1 – Teal Explosion
1 – Slam Magazine



8 comments:

  1. Jersey swap is a pretty cool insert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That SLAM insert is really cool. I really liked that magazine when I was a basketball fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it as well when I was younger. Always a good read and love those inserts.

      Delete
  3. That Jersey Swap is sweet! I am a Zion fan but also enjoy the all out effort put up by Morant nightly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja is a great player. Again let's hope Zion can stay on the court consistently.

      Delete
  4. Very cool...thanks for showing them off!

    ReplyDelete