Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wrecker Star Wars The Black Series 6" Figure

 Wrecker Black Series Figure: May the 4th be with you...  I love Star Wars and I love this line of action figuresWrecker is part of The Bad Batch who, as we found out in their animated series, are clones with genetic mutations.  It is a great show which I highly recommend.  Wrecker is the lovable muscle of the team.

Wrecker comes with a blaster as well as a knife which fits nicely in a lower leg sheath.

This guy was pretty easy to pose which made it really fun to snap photos of him.
The Bad Batch have such cool looks and Wrecker has that distinctive cool helmet.
Plenty of great detail on these figures.  Being a fan of the show makes these that much more fun.

The grandsons love this guy.  I had to buy another one to keep them from fighting over him.  I don't blame them.  Pappy wants one too.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking figure! That first pose with him carrying his helmet is fantastic. Can't wait for the second season to come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm really looking forward to the second season as well. They've done a great job with the series.

      Delete