Sunday, September 18, 2022

Random Wax: 2021 Contenders Football

2021 Contenders:  Can't wait to see how Russell Wilson does with the Broncos. I really think he is "underrated".  Hard to say that as he gets plenty of hype. Hope he does well for Denver.
Jonathan Taylor was so good last year.  I hope he can do it again this season.  And some defensive love with a couple of studs.
Still thinking on the Chain Movers inserts while I'm a fan of the Gladiators inserts.  Wished they had a larger checklist for this insert than the 20 players they went with.  I am happy though they went with both current and retired greats. 
Plenty of color on the backs of these cards and with the photo it's a good back overall.
Keenan Allen has had 97 or more receptions in the last five seasons (100+ in four of those).  Dude is good. A fun pack of cards.  I like Contenders and while you can always wish for more pizzaz with this brand I'm good with it.  We'll end it with one of the top running backs of all-time Barry Sanders. I'd like to see what that card would look like with a color photo.  Might have worked well with the colors.

BREAKDOWN:
22 – Total Cards
1 – Gladiators
1 – Retired Great
1 – Chain Movers
1 – Emarald Parallel
1 – Legendary Contenders
1 – Rookie of the Year Contenders



No comments:

Post a Comment